Wednesday, March 12, 2008

3-10-08 3am: Emailed home and had Joe leaving messages for Dr. Farber to answer questions on email. She’s not calling him back nor answering my emails. I am supposed to tell Director if I choose Emma today and can’t till I get these results. Morning visit I was asked if I made my decision and when I said I still had to get some answers from the Dr. The coordinator said I had to make a decision definitely by tomorrow. She looked so cute with the 2 barrettes I put on top of her head. She seemed very tired this morning and still not showing much expression when she sees us or when you do things, you’d expect her to laugh at. We put her on a little tricycle that was in the room and she seemed to enjoy it by kicking her feet but no facial expression. The coordinator came in the room with Olga and just stood there and talked amongst themselves. We thought we were being “watched” then she just said “ok, I’ll see you tomorrow.” Came back to apartment to find door was open and a cleaning lady was inside cleaning EVERYTHING. Washed our towels, changed and made beds, cleaned floors, shower, tube, etc. Wow we felt like the rich and famous! LOL We made a big chicken, rice, & vegetable dinner and played Rummicub and listened to the music I had downloaded on my laptop from home….ah that was nice! Afternoon visit-Emma has a runny nose, out of nowhere! Boy she hates you wiping her nose! Shakes her head from side to side. She seemed more interactive and happy during this visit. Still trying to get in touch with Dr. Farber from home to answer some questions we had left. I had Susan call her b/c I still have no way of dialing outgoing phone calls. And my internet minutes were almost up (1 hr left). Susan called her, asked what was going on and found out Dr had power outage and never got my emails from last 2 days. She was going to check her email and write me back in about an hour. I called Olga (who was buying me more internet units) and she gave me the new number I needed to update internet time. Mom and I watched a movie and I fell asleep. Midnight: I checked emails and still wasn’t satisfied with report answers. Susan called Farber again and she told Susan her report and hung up. Some of it still didn’t answer questions and some didn’t make sense to me so Susan called her back and then me on a 3 way so I could speak with her directly. Answers were still vague. Very stressful night and now I have to go to orphanage tomorrow STILL not being able to give them decision until I talk to Emma’s Dr. yet again!

No comments: