Saturday, March 8, 2008

February- I havent updated this in a long time so I'm just gonna summarize the month. My agency went out of business and I was supposed to be traveling the end of the month. After my complete mental breakdown, my file was given to another agency and therefore, my dates were pushed back. Chris at Families for Children has picked up my case and helped me thru the end of the process before travel. I was to travel then Feb 24th. Then it changed to March 4th. Then moved up to the 2nd. Then the Embassy hadn't recieved the letter of invitation so the dates were up in the air. Finally said its definitely the 2nd. So I called to make the travel arrangements and the flights were more expensive on the 2nd and then the 3rd didnt have the right date for return flight so I booked it for the 4th! Packing begins.

1 comment:

Joby and Marla said...

It will all be worth it when you meet your child. Hang in there & Good Luck!
Marla