Monday, March 31, 2008

3-22-08 Today we didn’t go to the orphanage because it was a holiday here (the coming of Spring). So we’re switching for tomorrow, Sunday, Easter…so it works out for us getting to see Emma on Easter (didn’t think we would). There’s apparently a street fair of some sort downtown, so all the roads will be closed and if we wanted to go anywhere we’d have to walk. All well and good, except my back and moms sciatica are killing us so I didn’t want to walk ANYWHERE. We spent most of the afternoon catching up on old blog entries from the beginning of this trip (ones I couldn’t bare to have to re-live by writing them myself). Mom wrote and I did laundry, made some macaroni salad, hard boiled eggs, did dishes, etc. I’m always writing and mom doing the other stuff so it was a day for switching. Then we played some Sequence, ate dinner, watched another Danielle Steel dvd and went to bed.

No comments: